Todas las personas son un problema, pero algunas también tienen solución.

lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

I wished so much that you could proove me wrong one more time... I don't think you'll ever imagine how I longed for it. I guess this was just too much, or too little, maybe.

I hate the fact that all those quotes you find on blogs actually turn out to be true. Everybody likes to think that their own suffering is unique, never felt before.

"He said, "I'll love you forever". And she smiled and said, "Just warn me when forever starts to end.""

"I'm not going to spend my life chasing people. You want to leave? Fine then, go ahead. Because I'm done with chasing people and caring for people who never had interest in me. Nothing lasts and people change. I've learned love is hard and life isn't always what you want it to be."


But you proved me right.

1 comentario:

  1. I never leave you alone, you know it, right?
    and this never means NEVER, then don't worry.


    I like your text =)
    ever so direct .So strong.

    ResponderEliminar